Saturday 7 April 2012

out&about


You may have noticed that I've recently started uploading some outfit photos that I've thrown together on a website called polyvore.com. 
Now I don't say this every often, so listen up: IT IS AMAZING. 
Very rarely do I get excited about new websites or blogs, because they all seem to be very much the same. However, on this site you sort through designer brands or great knock offs, and can even upload some of your favourite pieces to put together a look that's fun, flirty, fashion forward, and fab-u-lous. I definitely recommend checking it out!
So this time around, I tried to duplicate an outfit that I spotted on the fashionably fierce, Rihanna. However, instead of having a $900 bustier from Bottega Veneta, I've tried to copy her look for less. A great pair of wedges and sexy little top that's both flattering AND wallet-friendly, how can you go wrong?!

Original outfit worn by Rihanna circa 2011

My less expensive, equally as daring rendition...



out&about


Bustier top
$45 - topshop.com

Hot shorts
£35 - riverisland.com

Leopard booties
£35 - axparis.co.uk

Prada leather handbag
bagborroworsteal.com

Stella dot jewelry
$20 - stelladot.com

South sea pearl necklace
$30 - topshop.com

H M feather ring
£3.99 - hm.com

Wet Seal beret hat
$8.50 - wetseal.com

Essie bright nail polish
$8 - zappos.com






The website also lists where the items can be bought/ordered from and the retail price. How great is that?!


Definitely more to come,

Much Love  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment