Tuesday 3 April 2012

keep it going louder

With the imminent fear of finals in the air, I figured taking a twenty minute break to blog about a few nail design ideas I had stumbled upon earlier this week would be acceptable. Two hours later...Not only had I not gotten over my craving for new ideas, I had yet to actually post anything. So before my psych textbook turns into a portable nail salon table, here are some of the crazy chic and wonderfully wild ideas I've found...


Feathered Feature


Definitely trying this! Different base coat maybe..?



Not sure how I feel about the empty colour near
 the base, but I LOVE the colours of the print)


Potential Party Nails of the Weekend?!


Tried water marbling once; it's a definite 
practice-makes-perfect type of design...


 I thought these colours were adorable... and this chick has GORG nails.


Perfect summer designs and perfect colours! Can't beat that.


Hours of studying leaves a girl feelin' silly. 
Might have to try this and see how my man likes them haha!



Happy Tuesday!   xo


(title lyrics from Keep It Going Louder by Major Lazer)

No comments:

Post a Comment