Saturday 7 April 2012

add a little spring to your step

In my part of the world, Spring is just beginning to peak out from those chilly mornings and the unpredictable weather is starting to look more like those lush summer days and less like the bone chilling winter months. So in the spirit of all things Spring, here are some great transition colours for this lovely time of year...


Essie Spring Collection 2012 

Love this!

I loved this collage of Spring colours and just had to share it!

I thought this was a really awesome idea, so I'm reposting to help spread the word. Definite bonus that the polish is a fun beachy colour too!

 Illamasqua Nail Varnis in Milf.
China Glaze in Innocence.
 Revlon in Stormy.
 Sephora by OPI Nail Color in Iris I Was Thinner.
OPI in Mermaid’s Tears.





Happy Saturday!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment