Tuesday 10 April 2012

working girl.

They say that April showers bring May flowers, however I'd much prefer if April brought a month full of summer boys and party noise. Who needs to stop and smell the roses when you've got an arm full of that sandy blond guitar playing hunny??
Call me crazy, but I say screw the flowers and toss me the boy! Or is it the other way around..?
Feeling particularly feisty this fine Tuesday afternoon, I've put together a random assortment of some fun and fab nail designs as well as an outfit that I'm dyyyying to wear this summer!


working girl.



Striped cardigan
€60 - mexx.eu

Motel sleeveless shirt
£22 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Miso scalloped shorts
£28 - republic.co.uk

Fringe handbag
$58 - nastygal.com

Kate Spade clip on earrings
$78 - endless.com

Astley Clarke enamel ring
$75 - astleyclarke.com

Yochi statement necklace
$72 - maxandchloe.com

Oasis jewelry
$50 - oasis-stores.com

Aqua gold bangle
$28 - bloomingdales.com

Round sunglasses
$369 - lagarconne.com




And some fun nails ideas...


I hate long nails...but I'm liking these colours & designs.



Ice Cream & Sparkle Polish



I could NEVER do this, but I thought it was kinda fun and cute!



Lovely Lace



Fun Spring colours and simple floral design.



Who doesn't love a good polka dot design? Especially one that makes you 
think of the fashion fab 50's !



I saw a design similar to this on Zooey Deschanel's site, but for 
whatever reason, I can't find it! 




I am in love with this right now. It's too bad I'm so uncoordinated.



Can't go wrong with Zoya colours.



Much Love  xo



No comments:

Post a Comment