Monday 9 April 2012

sugar and spice

Feeling a little less than inspired today, I decided to turn to a nail polish that is anything but dull. This Kardashian Kollection for Nicole by OPI in Kourt Is Red-Y For A Pedi was an instant pick me up! I definitely recommend going out and grabbing a bottle of this ravenous red polish. Much like the rest of the KK line, the fluidity of the paint, mixed with the easy to use brush, makes putting on this colour easy as cake. Easy as pie? Either way, it is a damn fine colour and you needs to be gettin' you sum. 
Oh quick side note, when I get excited over something (whether its the new UK Cosmo, or a great new nail polish) I tend to break out the inner Ghetto-Diva in me. It's what's good.   :) 


Kourt Is Red-Y For A Pedi



You can find it at your local Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart!
(I chose Walmart this time because, despite the sometimes dusty shelves and rather strange crowd, I'm a University student on a budget and sometimes the 'roll back' needs to happen.)


And on that note, I leave you with much love and insist on 
adding this colour to your collection!

much love & happy monday  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment