Saturday 14 April 2012

day and night

Okay, so I don't quite remember if I've mentioned this before, but I have two of the best jobs ever. Yes, that's correct; two. And they really are the best in two completely different ways.
Since last summer I've been working as an intern to the Human Resources & Health and Safety Departments at the company my dad runs. Not only do I get to call myself an 'intern' but I also get the luxury of taking an extra long lunch. The downside to this job? I'm constantly running around from one side of the plant to the next! Which means heels, are not an option.
Speaking of shoes, I've been working for Aldo Groupe for almost a year now (May 2nd will be my anniversary!). After having a 50% off discount for exactly 11 months, makes buying regular priced shoes difficult to say the least. Not that it's stopped me from splurging on a few Steve Madden platforms and Jessica Simpson heels. I think it's safe to say I'm a bona fide shoe addict. Watch out Carrie Bradshaw.  ;)
Having two such different jobs, makes clothing shopping a challenge. A challenge I whole heartedly accept. Below is a look at how I sometimes go from HR Intern to Shoe Sales Girl.

day and night


Wallis ivory blouse
$46 - wallisfashion.com

Mango cotton pants
£35 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Forever 21 hot shorts
$16 - forever21.com

Call it spring shoes
£50 - debenhams.com

Call it SPRING glitter flat
£22 - debenhams.com

Coach hobo handbag
$428 - coach.com

Oasis jewelry
$50 - oasis-stores.com

Mood jewelry
£15 - debenhams.com

Miso stone jewelry
£5 - republic.co.uk




For whatever reason, Polyvore lists all of Call it Spring's shoes under a UK company's site. Both pairs of shoes shown above are from Spring Shoes! The ones on the left are a dusty gold ballet flat called Esparaza and the ones on the right are a sparkled wedge and fabric top called Ancar


Any questions/comments about Call it Spring or Aldo Shoes
Leave 'em below and I'll gladly reply!

much love  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment