Saturday 14 April 2012

must be something intergalactic

Bored as hell, and looking for a distraction, my wandering eyes landed on a pretty purple in my ever growing polish collection. I grabbed the bottle and painted one nail, just to get a feel for the finished look. I noticed that it was part of the Justin Bieber line and decided this polish needed some new JBiebs music to along with it. Thirty seconds into the song, I was singing along like I had written the piece myself. It pains me to say it, but I'm hooked.
Once the appeal of the new single wore off, I started playing around with some water colours and marbling and came up with this mess...


I never said I was a pro !


Once I cleaned it up it didn't look totally horrible though....right?  :S

This one was ma fav.


Ring finger kinda looks like a star :)


That's all for now dolls!
I'm not even going to bother saying 'get messy', because clearly I conquered that today...

Much Love!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment