Wednesday 11 April 2012

kiss kiss bang bang

Being the unbelievably productive gal that I am, I took it upon myself to break from studying, and fix up my nails. I tried out this new OPI polish called Shorts Story (how cute is that!?). 
It's honestly the perfect mixture of a pretty pink and feisty fuchsia. Two coats of this lovely lacquer and one coat of Revlon No Chip Top Coat, made this a fab mani. Check out some quick pics below!




Please excuse the mildly disturbing hand-to-wrist ratio and
the ever so classy morning-after-bar-stamp...


It came as no surprise to me that a day and a half later, I was scanning my collection of pretty paints for some kind of sparkle or bedazzle to add. After seeing various blogs and websites filled with water marble designs, I thought I'd give it a try.
What's the worst that could happen...?







The left hand ring finger turned out kind of cool, a throw back to some 60's floral prints.
Mixed with a cool mint, bright hot pink, and a light lilac colour pallet, 

the OPI Shorts Story really stands out.



Here are the colours I used for this design...





(left to right)



OPI Shorts Story
Revlon Top Speed Cloud
Revlon Minted
Revlon Sweet Tart



Much Love & Happy Wednesday  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment