Thursday 24 May 2012

warrior queen

"I'm gonna lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise down the streets that I love...in my fishnet gloves.
                                                                                         I'm a sinner."

Who doesn't love a good pleather short? When properly paired, and skillfully acessorized, faux leather can look really quite lovely - the perfect combination of class and kick ass. 

warrior queen


Glamorous polyester shirt
€28 - nelly.com

ReLuxe leather shorts
£45 - fashion-conscience.com

Nine West heel sandals
$67 - zappos.com

Astley Clarke enamel bangle
$160 - astleyclarke.com

Etrusca disc necklace
£122 - johnlewis.com

House of Harlow 1960 gold jewelry
£99 - the-dressingroom.com

Kenneth jay lane ring
$75 - net-a-porter.com

Around the House Decorative Touches
nybgshop.org


(title lyrics and opening line from Marry the Night by Lady Gaga)

No comments:

Post a Comment