Tuesday 22 May 2012

if the shoe fits...

You know the old saying, "If the shoe fits, buy it in every colour" ? Well if that were the case, I would have spent a pretty penny this past weekend. During my weekly run to Winners, I stumbled upon (aka scoured through the less than appealing mess that lined the shelves) a few items I believe to be winners (pun intended). 

I found these bad boys a few months ago in a nasty black pleather material, and decided they were a big 'no-no'. More often than not, cheap shoes look cheap. I'm no deal-finding guru, and sadly I don't think I'll ever be. My mum always told me that it was better to have five or six nice things, than 10 yucky cheap ones. And with the exception of my Forever 21 binge trips, I seem to follow mum's logic. But these faux snakeskin stack heel lace ups, were looooovely. And a great price! Now I'm wondering what my reason was for not buying them...



And finally, we have the shoes that stole my heart.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Gwen Stefani L.A.M.B blue suede stilettos...

Please ignore the incredibly tacky sticker marker... So sad...

These shoes are gorgeous. Stellar colour, great material, fantastic design. 
FAB-U-LOUS.
Only downfall? The pricey price tag. And the fact that walking is next to impossible...
Oh the things we do for fashion...

love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment