Monday 21 May 2012

im blue ba-ba-di-ba-ba-dye

Okay, let's be real for a minute... Does anyone really know the words to the late 90's Euro-Pop hit I'm Blue by Eiffel 65? Much like the appeal of Ed Hardy, I gonna chalk this up as another unsolved mystery. 
Over in this part of the world, it's been raining, pouring, the Steve Madden espedrills in the back of my closet are snorrrrrrring! Beautiful shoes deserve to be worn and shared with the world! I do believe it's time summer sprung into action and stayed a little longer than a week. 
As I close the closet door on my pretty little wedges, I turned instead to the colours of my nail polish for a little pick-me-up. I decided to go with the Justin Bieber for Nicole by OPI in My Superstar, a fresh turquoise colour that always does the trick.

Horrible clean up job :S


Trying my photography skills with a little floral print scarf...

No comments:

Post a Comment