Tuesday 24 April 2012

turquesa es perfecta

I'm a very strong believer in the whole 'Rewards System' approach to well, anything. Oh you washed my car, little sister? Thanks, here's a ten. What's that? It's my turn to walk le dog? How about you walk him, and I'll cook dinner (that one is actually a double win for me because I can make sure it's a veg-friendly meal!). Anyways, getting to point; I totally and completely kicked my Spanish Final's ass. And when one completes such a difficult task, one deserves a reward, right? 
And so I headed over to my local Shoppers Drug Mart and picked out a few Spring colours!

(left to right)
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Greige Gardens
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure I Pink I Can
L'Oréal Pari Nail Colour Club Prive


In love with colour right now!


I won't lie, this one went on really quite terribly. It did that thing where it seems to pull the polish from the coat below and make empty little gaps. 
This is with about 3 coats plus a top coat.





I will never be a hand model....

much love  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment