Sunday 22 April 2012

black is back

I didn't think my boss would appreciate some decked out 4-20 inspired nails at work on Sunday, so I decided to paint a quick coat of black on top of the already dark Rasta mani from Friday. I had to share this colour because it probably the BEST black I have ever come across. It isn't soo deep and deadly that it comes off goth-like, and there's just a tiniest hint of a metallic silver sparkle-shine to it. It dries relatively quickly, and the brush is easy to use. Revlon did quite well this bold black. 



I'm quite the photographer, can't you tell...?

I also decided to include the top coat that I am in LOVE with! I've been using this one for about a year now, and it never let's me down. Quick dry, perfect finish, and a decent price! 
Once again, Revlon nails it. Pun intended. 



much love  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment