Wednesday 25 April 2012

talk that talk

The day of your last University final is quite honestly, a feeling that words cannot explain. Which is particularly shocking for this chick, who was nick named Chatty-Kathy by her, get this, grade three teacher. What the hell could an eight year possibly have to gab about?! 
Anyways, I went on Polyvore and pieced together the outfit that I will be wearing on this fine Wednesday in April. It's still a bit breezy out at night, so pants are a must (for now!). I saw a photo of Rihanna wearing light coloured denim jeans, a dark denim top and matching bustier and was surprised to find that my reaction was, Ew why in God's name is she wearing the 'Canadian Tuxedo', but rather, Damn... I needs to get me a denim top! 
I was further surprised to find that I actually had a verrrry cute light denim top that I used to wear as a beach cover up. Gotta give me credit for versatility. So below is an outfit fav of mine. A sexy twist on the once dated look. 


*Side Note: I wear my top with the sleeves neatly rolled, and the bottom tied at the waist. Accents the waist and even shows a little skin when stretching up to kiss your man. Double Win. *


talk that talk



Denim shirt
$55 - topshop.com

Mango skinny jeans
£23 - houseoffraser.co.uk

ALDO platform high heels
$120 - aldoshoes.com

Assad Mounser gold plated bangle
$300 - net-a-porter.com

Juicy Couture chain necklace
$128 - endless.com

Miso chain bracelet
£8 - republic.co.uk

Forever 21 antique earrings
$4.80 - forever21.com

Love quotes scarve
$90 - otteny.com






It would be morally wrong for me not to also mention that fact that those Aldo wedges featured above, are the most comfortable, wonderful, truly gorgeous wedge I have ever worn. I should know, I own four pairs.


much love!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment