Monday 25 June 2012

you sexy thang

In a city booming with new business and crawling with colourful crowds, there is certainly a lack of retail therapy. Particularly in the form of all things sexy. Since when did cotton lingerie become a socially acceptable weekend staple?! I realize that I am not in an episode of Mad Men, and that the era that cast so sensually depicts is quite literally a thing of the past, I am not yet ready to give up on the fashion. Layers of lace, voluptuous and mysterious women, and honey, let me tell you, a little mystery can be a delicious thing. In the spirit of keeping that 50's vibe, I stumbled upon a lovely little La Perla 2012 collection of photos. A lingerie and swimwear line that is classy, elegant, and yet oh so sexy. So cheers to the lady who can stir the perfect blend of class and sass, because girl, those men are only mad 'cause you've got the world in the palm of your hand. Santé!









much love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment