Monday 25 June 2012

a little birdie told me...

Having been M.I.A from the world of blogging for quite some time, I felt it was only fair to come clean... to really be honest... I'm cheating...
with Instagram!
Lord knows I'm ever so sorry, however I have seriously taken on a new level of addiction with this little thang. It's creative, and quick, and oh so fun! 
Follow me on Instagram @ citygirl6
It's my crafty play on words. It's entirely possible that I wasn't coherent at that point. On a more pleasant note! Check it out, see what it's about. Like it, love it, forget all about it; do as you please! 

I'm also going to mention that I mayyyy have recently started up a twitter account.... I know... I'm sorry. I'm just as peeved with that one. I tried that thing like a year ago, and fell flat on my face. For whatever reason, I couldn't seem to get into it. Now, older and hopefully a bit more wise, I'm giving it another try. If you're up for a laugh, check it out @sidneycee
Apparently @sidneyc was already taken...

Hope to see you around!
love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment