Tuesday 17 April 2012

just a little pick-me-up

After my business and communications final today, I was feeling like I needed a Shoppers run.
Much to my dismay, the nail polish section hadn't been freshly stocked with whimsical new Spring colours. A few Revlon colours had been added to the gel-like Colorstay collection, along with five new shades for the Olivia Wilde campaign. Nothing that really made me stop and stare though. I decided to pick up a new light blue from Revlon and a fun punchy pink from Sally Hansen.
I also added a Sally Hansen cuticle and nail hydration cream, a new nail file, the May issue of Nylon and Cosmo (Side Note: SOO happy to see Khloé Kardashian on the Cosmo cover!), as well as a new hair renewal spritzer, and a Vitamin Water. All in all, I'd call it a successful Shoppers run.

left - Sally Hansen Hard As Nails X-treme Wear in Coral Reef
right - Revlon in Sheer Seafoam




$6.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart!

L'Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 Replenishing Detangling Care Spray
(First time buying this product! I'll keep you updated with how it goes!)


<333333



Once I got home, unpacked my bags, and kicked my sore size sevens up on my bed, I tried out the Revlon colour...and I hated it. It comes out clear clear CLEAR. There's the tiniest hint of blue in there, but basically useless. I should have known too, it looked much too liquid-y when I picked it up... Oh well. Better luck next time I guess!

That's all for today dolls!
much love  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment